“Best Classical Music Education Initiative 2016”
Workshops and performances between March 15-27
This year we will be mostly in the Caste Cary area.
Work with our professional opera company and take part in a production of the Stylist of Somerset (aka ‘The Barber of Seville’ by Rossini).
- Aimed at KS 2 and 3.
- A class or year group can take part.
- Preliminary workshops and rehearsals with the cast ahead of a semi-staged performance.
- Sung in English.
- Increase and improve singing in school.
- Online resources provided
- Supports the Model Music Curriculum and The New National Plan for Music.
Cost – £150 per school for each project max (smaller schools may be less) Please let us know if this represents a barrier to participation.
Please register your interest asap by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org places are limited.