Who for: EYFS and KS1 teachers/TA’s other support staff
Where: Jackdaws Music Education Trust, Great Elm, Frome, BA11 3NY
When: Wednesday 9 October, 4:30 – 6pm
Cost: £10 per person
Jolly Music is a progressive music programme based on Kodály principles for children aged 4-10. It’s an accessible, holistic approach, integrating pulse, rhythm, pitch and musical memory every step of the way using high quality traditional songs and games.
Its many advantages include:
• Can be delivered by non-specialists and musicians alike
• Children never tire of the age-appropriate playground songs, rhymes, games and activities
• It’s inclusive – nobody’s left behind. Every child is given the best chance of singing confidently.
• Fun, multi-sensory learning with many levels for differentiation at every stage
• Develops life skills – confidence, concentration, collaboration, creativity, communication
In this Taster, Jolly Music trainer Stephen Marquiss will demonstrate the Beginner and Level One stages (EYFS to Key stage 1) through songs and activities for group participation before showing how the programme develops for use at Key Stage 2. Expect an evening of fun as you experience this joyful, profound resource.
Contact email@example.com to book
or call 01373 812383