- This event has passed.
Role of The Creative Leader Training Day
June 24, 2015 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm£175
Role of The Creative Leader Training at Great Bow Wharf.
Led by SPAEDA associate consultant Fiona Godfrey, this training day is aimed at those in schools who are responsible for the arts subjects (music, art, drama, and/or dance) at Key Stages 1 and 2.
The aim of the course is to help arts coordinators form a coherent vision and strategy for the arts subjects in their schools. The session take place from 9.00am – 3.30pm
The course will cover:
– The impact of the 2014 National Curriculum on the arts
– Ofsted expectations in the arts
– Good practice principles for long term and medium term planning
– Approaches monitoring and assessment
– A practical session modelling best practice
– Opportunities to share ideas colleagues
– Guidance on the progression of skills in the arts subjects
– Action planning
InspirED schools £175
All other schools £245